I would buy my parents a home wherever they want to live, pay the rest of my 2.5 years of school,send my little brother to a private school, buy myself a (light purple) range rover and put the rest in the bank :)
So the question that presents it-self right now is “who am I” I find this question funny because I have been asked this question thousands of time before but I never fully answer it. It’s honestly hard for me to tell you who I am, without telling you what I am. So instead of me writing a traditional paragraph about me, I decided to do it a little different with just short statements that will help you get to know me K.C.
I am African, but not American
I am Liberian but light skinned
I am rich in heart although I lack the actual funds
I am highly intelligent and sometimes slow
I think about the big picture but in a smaller frame
I’m not only a student @ URI I’m also a student of life
I talk a lot but think a lot more
I don’t read for fun, I read to be informed
I’m your average Joe even though I’m not the typical John
I know a lot of people but they don’t know me
I like to have fun but too much fun can leave you broke
I’ve loved, been loved then loved again
I’ve hurt, been hurt, then did more hurting
Very simple but complicated at times
I work hard so I don’t have to struggle later
Family man that likes my space
This is my Blog page but I made it for you so enjoy!!
iD SLAP THE FUCk 0UTTA JUDGE JUDY WiTH HER GAVEL LiVE 0N TV #foramilliondollars . @maclikedre .
ReplyDeleteI would buy my parents a home wherever they want to live, pay the rest of my 2.5 years of school,send my little brother to a private school, buy myself a (light purple) range rover and put the rest in the bank :)
ReplyDeleteOops I misread the question lol... but idk I would do for a million dollars, I need a list of things to choose from then I'll pick lol
ReplyDelete