Another great semester of classes down, and I feel as if I have learned so much. I feel better equipped to go out into the real world, because I was blessed with great teachers who have broaden my horizons. So below I have blended some of my life lessons and others I have found interesting and good to live by so feel free to to use them and incorporate them into your own lives.Enjoy!!
-Be grateful
-Stay true to yourself
-Take care of those you love
-Never burn a bridge
-Take a writing class
-Take advantage of every opportunity
-Laugh more
-Details count
-Treat others the way you want to be treated
-Be loyal
-Be a self starter
-Have faith in GOD
-people remember things in 3's so present it that way
-Karma. it happens, so do good
-Hard work beats talent when talent don't show up
-Enjoy life because nothing is promised
-LOVE
-Stay Positive
-Success does not come to you, you must go get it
-Learn from your mistakes
-Set goals for yourself
-Money isn't everything so share it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are great words to live by...
ReplyDelete